Working with pruning saws is laborious and time-consuming. The Mini Cordless Chainsaw will help you finish your garden needs faster and with less effort.
Performs effectively on all types of wood, is rechargeable and small in size to fit any hand and any cabinet. The chainsaw is very strong, wear-resistant and the battery timing is superior too.
Due to the high chain speed of 10 meters per second, the cutting speed and performance of the chainsaw is phenomenal.
It’s ideal for a range of tasks – from gardening to a variety of small projects. Whether you’re a hobbyist or a professional, it is is a vital addition to your lawn care lineup.
- Highly Efficient Cutting: Power Chain Saws takes about 10 seconds to cut a log with a diameter of 15cm (the specific value varies with the actual size and hardness of the wood). This electric saw is very suitable for wood cutting, trees branches pruning and gardening.
- Lightweight & One Hand Design: Our mini chainsaw has a non-slip handle, an ergonomic design, easy to pick up. People with small physical strength can easily control and use it, and long-term work will not be tiring.
- Fast and slow adjustment trigger
- State of the art intelligent circuit controls with overload protection
- Special design guiding plate with tungsten steel ball
- Deep quenching, wear-resistant, and smooth cutting.
- Perfect for the handy person around the yard or gardeners
- Lightweight size, can be held with one hand.
- Name: Mini Chainsaw
- Item Weight: 5.15 pounds
- Color: Black/Red
- Power Source: Battery-powered
- Please install it according to the included instructions, DO NOT install the chain backward!
- Before using the mini chainsaw, please wear protective equipment such as a dust mask, earmuffs, gloves, protective glasses, etc., especially face and eye protection.
- Please unplug the battery pack during installation and removal of the guide plate.
- After installation, turn on the machine with no load, then observe the normal operation of the machine.
- Please do not cut a tree trunk with a radius of more than 8cm or diameter of more than 15cm. According to the actual cutting situation, cut the small first, then the large.
- Due to manual measurement, there may be small deviations.
- Remove the cover of the guide sprocket.
- Install the chain on the guide plate
- Install the guide plate into the sprocket.
- Align the small hole of the guide plate with the adjusting pin.
- Install the cover of the guide sprocket, but not tighten the screw.
- Adjust the tightness of the chain with the screwdriver.
- Tighten the screw with the wrench.
- Push the battery into the machine.
- 1* mini chainsaw
- 1*exquisite plastic box